Garden Watering Can

Wateringcan1Good Morning!  I swear it's like Spring is finally here!  I am pretending I didn't hear a possible snow shower in our forecast for next week on the news last night.  They have to be wrong it was 60 degrees and sunny here yesterday and today promises to be just as warm.  To that end I had to create a Garden card to celebrate the Crocus, Tulips, Daffodils and Pansies making debuts around here.  This one is on the Memory Box Blog Today.

I used the new Garden Watering Can - 98859 and filled it with Bamboo Shoots - 98793 and flowers from the Blushing Bouquet - 98890 I did set the entire piece in the Grassland Border -825 from Poppy Stamps.  The Flowers were colored with Copic and I added a bit of stickles to the center.  I chalked the grey watering can with brown and rust chalk inks.

Hope you enjoy the card.  And I really hope everyone is having the same peaks at Spring as we are.


No comments: