Gears and More Gears

Gearsandmoregears
It's time to take a look at the New Memory Box Release! I'm over on the blog today and there are so many new amazing dies coming to stores soon.  Here I've used 2 of them Gear Assembly 98964 and Deluxe Gear Set 98962 as well as Parker Lower Case 98363 and Birthday Cloud 98897.  I created a background with a chipboard cut out of the Gear Assembly and I metallic tape which I then added Alchohol Ink to.  The Deluxe Gear set was cut out of Mirror Card and layered.  I added the words with Birthday Cloud and Parker Lower Case.  I trying for a more Masculine card since it's a different genre for me.

Be sure to head on over to the website and check out all of the New Dies coming to Stores hopefully by you in the next few weeks!

I can't wait to hear what is on everyone's wishlists?  Happy Shopping!
 

No comments: