Snowfall Card Set

Goldsnow1 Snowcard3 Snowcard2 Snowcard4 Snowcardset Snowset3

Today I'm over at the Memory Box Blog.  I'm so excited for the Stamp Blitz this week, I hope you all are as well!  I'm doubley excited since this is my first release since I have been on the team!  I so love Memory Box stamps they are beyond versitile and modern so this is a real treat to be able to participate.  Today I have for you a set of 4 cards, similar but not the same.  All of them have Snowfall Stamp - G1999 with Gold or Clear Embossing Powder.  Other Memory Box Products Used:  Stamps Heaven Sings - B1385 and Merry Little Christmas - B1943 Dies Script Lowercase Alpha - 98896, Joy - 98641 and Star of Wonder - 98167  Stencil Winter Snowflake Lace - 88576

Good Morning.  I'm so excited for the Stamp Blitz this week I hope you all are as well!  I'm doubley excited since this is my first release since I have been on the team!  I so love Memory Box stamps they are beyond versitile and modern so this is a real treat to be able to participate.  Today I have for you a set of 4 cards, similar but not the same.  All of them have Snowfall Stamp - G1999 with Gold or Clear Embossing Powder.  Other Memory Box Products Used:  Stamps Heaven Sings - B1385 and Merry Little Christmas - B1943 Dies Script Lowercase Alpha - 98896, Joy - 98641 and Star of Wonder - 98167  Stencil Winter Snowflake Lace - 88576 
Paper Water, White, Kraft & Gold Mirror Card.  Distress Ink, Versamark Ink & Gold Pigment Ink.
G1999
I know you will all want to enter to win the Snowfal Stamp.  Just leave a comment on the Memory Box Blog Post by deadline is 11:59 PM EST on July  20th.  The winner will be announced on July 21st.  Have a Wonderful Day and be sure to check out all of the other amazing Blitz Cards this week.

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

What a beautiful stamp design! Loved how you showcased it!!

Paula Swanson said...

Love this, so beautiful!