Bombshell August Hump Day Hop - Gilded





I'm so excited to join the Bombshell Stamps Hump Day Hop for August.  This month, the theme was "Gilded." In other words...metallic.  I had so much fun creating her.  I thought the Bombshell Angel should have Gilded Wings and a Gilded place to land!  The wings are cut from the Silhouette as is the Angel phrase.
The Bombshell Angel is colored with Copics and fussy cut then popped up.

Be sure to check out all of the other FANTASTICAL creations from the other players below!  Don't forget to leave some love!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have an AMAZING DAY!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

She is SO beautiful! I love her gorgeous wings and the golden stairway that she's walking down.

Alaine said...

OMG the wings are FANTABULOUS!!! I love everything about this card! Background, coloring, wings, paper. PERFECTION!