You Are So Kind – Impressionist Watercolor



Good Morning, I'm over on the A2Z Scrapbooking Blog today.  Today I am sharing a watercolor card.  I love when you use a solid image and just watercolor the openings in the images.  Today I did it a little different I overinked my Versamark pad and inked my image right away creating a splotchy affect when stamping and embossing with clear embossing powder.  I thought I wouldn’t love this one but out of the 3 I stamped after inking my pad this is the one I loved it is less perfect than the others creating that artistic affect.   Once the image is heat embossed just add watercolor or dye ink watered down to the open areas.  I recommend doing the background first then adding color to the flowers, stems and leaves.  This will allow for cleanup in the actual images with more water.  Make the project is completely dry before assembling your project.  The paper the image and greeting are on are Watercolor paper.  I love the added little button and twine.  For links to the products used in this project check the blog post HERE.  Or head on over to the A2Z Scrapbooking Store and take 15% off using the code marnie15.  Have a wonderful day.

Don’t forget to play along with our August Challenge the theme is Encouragement.


No comments: