Golden Number Happy Birthday - A2Z Scrapbooking Supplies


numbersinpastenumbersinpaste2

Good Morning!  Today I am over on the A2Z Scrapbooking Blog, sharing an Acetate card with Gold Embossing paste and one of my favorite Hero Arts Stencils Number Background.  This technique looks really really rich and involved with the Gold Embossing Paste by Studio 490.  For the Birthday greeting I used the Hero Arts stamp set You So Kind in Hero Hues Ocean Ink on Cream Cardstock.  The pattern paper is from my stash as well as the seam binding.  I hope you like it.  You can see all of the supplies I’ve used below.  For a 15% discount use the code Marnie15 in the A2ZScrapbooking Supplies store.
Don’t forget about the September Monthly Challenge the theme this month is Autumn and/or Christmas there is still lots of time to enter and you could win an amazing prize.

Marnie

1 comment:

Melanie Smith said...

I Love your super spooky Easel Card!!! Such a neat shape! Your DT Sister, Melanie