Noel - Wreath


noelwreath1
noelwreath2

Happy Sunday, I'm over on the A2Z Scrapbooking Blog today here!  Today I am sharing water colored card using one of my favorite Stencils this season the Hero Arts Message Wreath SA006 Christmas.   First I water colored the background with Red Watercolor Paint onto watercolor paper.   Once this was dry I added the Wreath with White Embossing Paste then I water colored it with Green Watercolor Paint.  Once everything was dry the NOEL in Gold Embossing Paste went down.  At this point the Red Pearls were added as well as the ribbon.  Everything was layered onto an Eggshell Card Blank.   I hope you like it.  Thank you for stopping by today!

You can see all of the supplies I’ve used below.  For a 15% discount use the code Marnie15 in the A2ZScrapbooking Supplies store.

Don’t forget about the October Monthly Challenge the theme this month is Use 2 Hero Arts Products hop over to enter and you could win an amazing prize.

Products Used:
Watercolor Paper
Christmas Ribbon
Marnie

No comments: