Peaceful Thoughts

Good Morning I'm over on the Treasured Times Rubber Stamp Inspiration Blog today.  So Happy today to share a card with you that I created using the beautiful Treasured Times Rubber Stamp Peaceful Thoughts by Mi Ran Jung. This stamp can be found as a Digital Image as well here in the TTRubberStamps Store.

I love this little girl, she is so gorgeous colored. I used Copics and a sky in the background with Copic as well.  The papers are from Making Memories  and the cardstock is Bazzill the flowers are made out of cardstock cut with the Silhouette.  With the addition of little flat backed pearls, pink striped tape, some pink seam binding and a "sweet" file tab, I love how it all turned out.

I hope you like it.  Thank you so much for stopping by today and be sure stop by and play along with our current challenge on the Challenge Blog Here.  Have a Wonderful Day.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

This card is super CUTE Marnie. I love the colors and you are truly a talented Copic artist. I love it!