Silvery Snowflakes

 We are continuing on our week of the Memory Box/Imagine Crafts Blitz.  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today sharing a Silvery Snowy Card with you.   

I love using the stencils for perfect backgrounds.  Who needs patterned paper when we have all of these amazing stencils and so many techniques and amazing products to create fun affects.

First I've created a snowy background using the Winter - Snowflake Lace Stencil 88576 and some black paper.  I sponged Memento Luxe Wedding Dress over the stencil then sprinkled on Imagine Crafts Sparkle Embossing Powder.
The entire piece was heat set.   And OH MY does it sparkle.  It is very hard to convey in a photo.
Next on another sheet of black I stamped the Forest Pine G2016 stamp in Delicata Sivlery Shimmer Ink and added Imagine Crafts Silver Embossing Powder. 
The entire piece was cut down to size and lastly I used the Sheer Shimmer Spritzer in Frost to add dots by taking the pump out of the bottle and dropping the dots one by one from the tube.  Once these dried they SHIMMER and SHINE so much! 
The card base is a Dove Gray Card and to set the tree off I used a mat of Silver Mirror Cardstock.
I hope you like it! The Silvery Glittery Mix makes me whistful for the sparkle of the first snowfall.  Which apparently is a possibility for Halloween night here. 

Memory Box Products Used:

Imagine Crafts Products Used:
Memento Luxe Wedding Dress Ink
Sparkle Embossing Powder
Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink
Silver Embossing Powder
Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz

Thank you for stopping by to see all of the creative projects this week.  Be sure to come back later and see what Jenny has concocted for you and Deborah and Shelby will be here tomorrow with more Amazing Projects.

No comments: