Catalina Christmas Wreath - Memory Box

Happy Thanksgiving!  Well it is here in the US.  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog Today!  Today we will spend time with our Families, extended Families and neighbors Giving Thanks and then we stuff ourselves with Turkey and other yummy things.  It's the kick off to our Holiday Season as well and I'm with my Mom's cooking up a storm with the Macy's parade on in the background getting ready to begin work on my Holiday Cards, after the feast and we wash the dishes of course.  So here is an idea for you.   

The background for this is the Adornment Stencil 88587 stenciled over Shabby Shutters ink with clear embossing paste on glossy card stock.  Once everything was dry I misted the project and whipped away the green where the embossing paste was not.  I love the affect it looks like grand wallpaper.  Then the Catalina Wreath 98189 was cut from Gold Mirror Card and added to the top of the card.  To dress it up a bit more I added a few glitter domes to it.  The Merry Christmas B2019 is stamped in red ink.
Memory Box Products Used:
Hope everyone has a Wonderful and Safe Holiday Weekend.  If your not out tomorrow for Black Friday be sure to check back for more fun ideas.   Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: