New Memory Box Dies

 Good Morning today I'm over on the Memory Box Blog.  Is everyone excited for all of the new Memory Box Dies?  Can you tell?  I want to share a few of my favorites with you. First the Ferrand Heart 99077 it  is Beautiful and designed to work with other MB Dies the Grand Heart 98254 and Glorious Hearts 30006.  Today I am using it by itself though.  I did cut with it and use it as a stencil to add details to the cut die, love having this ability.  Also on this card is the Bengal Background 99060 it's an A2 background which is PERFECT, and it works with the Bengal Detail Plate Die 99065.  Oh where to begin?  This one is stunning and I have barely scratched the surface with it by cutting it out of pearlized pink cardstock.  To create a bit more drama on this card I used the new Studio Square Layers(Open Studio Dies are AMAZING) 30021 and the frame comes from Shaker Square Frames 30030, also Open Studio, with foam tape!  Lots and lots of foam tape under the frame and the heart.  The Open Studio Dies come on their own magnet sheet to keep everything in place, OHHH how I love this.   Lastly a little double bow was added to make it even more precious!   I adore how this card turned out the colors are soft and pastel, a nice break from last month!

 Hope your having fun picking out all of your Favorites from the New Release!  Check back again for other GREAT Projects using the New Memory Box Dies.

Memory Box Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Pink Cardstock
White Cardstock
Pink Pearlized Cardstock
Distress Ink
Satin Ribbon
Twine
Foam Tape

No comments: