Coffee On The Go

 Good Morning!  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today!  Hope everyone is keeping warm.  We are trying here but the negative temperatures make it difficult.   I'm looking forward to next week we might see some melting of the frozen snow.  In the meantime I'll keep drinking tons of coffee to keep warm, really this is not a hardship for me I love coffee, any excuse!   So today I have a fun coffee card that uses a wax resist/watercolor technique. The watercolor is done with Distress Ink Vintage Photo, a clear crayon and the Bubbles Stencil - 88574.   The coffee is the Coffee On the Go Die - 99110 the beans are from the Coffee Bean Collection - 99120 and the word coffee comes from the Parker Lowercase Alphabet - 98363.
Memory Box Products Used:


I hope everyone is safe and warm!  Why not snuggle in with a Cup of Joe?  Have a Wonderful Happy Monday!

No comments: