Spring Coastal Tree

 Good Morning!  I'm over at the Memory Box Blog with a fun Spring/Easter Card.   Spring Break has begun here and the snow has unfortunately returned.  So we're back to only seeing beautiful green scenes in our projects!  Oh well fun fresh projects equals a happy me!  Today my Spring/Easter card can really be used for anything.  I used the Coastal Tree 99100 and popped it up over the Solid Arch Background 98992 that I have used as the hill.  All of the little flowers are from the Blooming Border 98922 and the bunnies are from the Baby Bunnies set 99105.  All of the patterned papers are Memory Box as well, I have listed them below with links.  I love how the colors all come together to look fresh for Spring. 
Memory Box Products Used:

I hope everyone is staying in and staying warm this first week of Spring.   Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: