Happy Easter - A Bit Early


Good Morning again I know two Memory Box Posts in one week. Fun right?    I have this Happy Easter Card over on the Memory Box Blog Today.   It's slightly early since today is Good Friday but that's ok we are all running around preparing for the upcoming Holidays.  I so wanted to make an Easter cards with colorful eggs so I created some striped paper by cutting some strips of Memory Box patterned paper and adhering them to a sheet of paper covered in adhesive then die cut the eggs out of the striped paper using the 2nd largest egg from Delicate Nest Open Studio Set 30023.  Once the eggs were prepared I cut 3 of them in half with pinking sheers.  The Baby Bunnies 99105 are cut from white and popping out of the eggs. The green foliage was created with the Bamboo Shoots 98793 and Happy comes from the Happy Cloud and Easter is cut from the Urban Uppercase Alphabet 98881.  All of the patterned papers are Memory Box as well.  I love all of the colors in this card they scream Spring/Easter to me.  
Memory Box Products Used:
Moroccan Lime
Moroccan Violet

Thanks so much for stopping by have a Happy and Safe Holiday Weekend!

No comments: