Watercolor Fluttering

Good Morning,  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today with a bright Spring card today.  I adore this new stamp Fluttering CS2210G I could not wait to watercolor it.  I stamped it with StazOn Cloudy Sky Ink by Imagine Crafts on watercolor paper by Strathmore.  I like the weight of the 400 series best for card making it makes it easy to flatten the piece to attach to the card.  The water coloring was done with a little palette set by Angora.   After the card was complete and dry I misted it with Imagine Crafts Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle all over the entire piece (which is really hard to see in the picture but super cool in person).  And then a little Stickles to each body to make it stand out even more..  Finally I added the word FLY with Alphabet Soup Uppercase 99154 out of yellow cardstock.  Everything was layered onto a purple paper.
I love how bright and vibrant it turned out!  Makes me happy!  Especially this time of year when it's sometimes rainy sometimes sunny.  Hope you like it!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: