Scraped Paint Poppies

Good Morning, I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today!  Spring is here and with all of the rain comes the lush green of everything bursting into bloom.  Today I have recreated that in a card.  The Row of Poppies 99137 was cut from white cardstock and colored with Distress Inks.  I then used the negative of the Poppies to stencil a shadow and added some texture with the Scraped Paint Stencil 88584 and some random inking.  Once everything was complete and the Poppies were added to the mat on the card I used some Viva Decor Gel to create the dots or stamen. 
This has turned out to be one of my favorites as of late.  I will be teaching this technique and 3 others in my Die Cut Discovery Class at CraftFancy on May 21st.     

Hope your having a Wonderful Day and staying dry.

No comments: