Bright Fluttering Butterflies

Good Thursday Morning, I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today.  It is finally beautiful here!  The rain has stopped at least for the past couple of days and the Sun has been shining!  It's finally time to think about summer.  Finals are finishing up this week for the kids and school will be out soon!  Those darn snow days caused some make up days but we can see the end now.

I've been coloring with my Copics a lot lately and I have a card to share.  I adore this stamp Fluttering CS2210G.  I've water colored it awhile back but the entire time I thought it would be cool with Copics.   So here goes.  I've also used the stamp set Smile CL512 that goes with the Open Studio die set A Lovely Smile 30012.  
 The butterflies are of course colored with the markers the background is airbrushed.  I did use the Merry Go Round stencil 88602 with the airbrush as well to add a bit more movement and color.  The papers are Memory Box except the Neenah Solar White that is colored.  I love how bright and Happy it turned out!  It so makes me Smile!  I hope it makes you Smile too!
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a Wonderful day!

No comments: