Mini Suitcase with a Travel Album

Here is a fun Mini Album/Box I have created.  I was so excited that Emily went to NY in February to sing at Carnegie Hall all I could think about was doing a travel album.   It was her first time away from home without us.  But I would have loved seeing her sing at such an amazing venue.  She felt very grown up going on her own though, well there were chaperone's of course, I'm not crazy!  Plus I stalked them online the entire time they were there.    

The paper from Simple Stories Say Cheese was perfect for this. 

This is just a sampling of some of the pages.  I used some wood cameras and tags.  Plus I love making pockets. 
The doilies are from Doodlebug.
The entire album fits into this little suitcase box!  PERFECT!
Plush there is lots of room to add more pages and or tons of pictures and memorbilia.
Hope you like my littel project!  I had a blast creating it.  I'm beginning work on the big ablums with pictures from Carnegie Hall.  Can't wait to share.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: