Playful Dolphins



Good Morning Happy Thursday!  Today I am mom to an official 15 year old!  EEEEK when did that happen?   I swear she was just 3 years old and her sister was a baby.  Time flies while your running around that is for sure! 

I'm bringing you a fun ocean card on the Memory Box Blog today.  First I created the background with Distress Inks then added the Diving Dolphins 99134 and Sketchy Circles 99149 to create their splashes.  The Dolphin is water color paper colored with Distress Ink and shimmered.  The Breezy Waves 99164 finish off the scene along with some strategic Stickles and sequin usage.  The gingham patterned paper is Memory Box as well.  I've added a little twine at the top of the card to add a bit more nautical. 

Hope everyone is having an Amazing Summer!  Thanks so much for stopping by!   Be sure to check back daily for tons more amazing inspiration.

No comments: