Scrappy Saturday July 11th

This weeks layouts.... I was very productive.  The more I scrapbook the more I want to scrapbook.  It's been fun.  I mostly started just using the Studio Calico kits still.  Later though I broke into my stash and started really playing around.  I vaguely remember this kind of scrapping just for fun!

Daddies Girls
 All Studio Calico Kit except the word daddies got new AC Thickers from work.  This one was hard to photograph with all of the white.  I love the Papa/Daddy Paper though from one of the kits.  I've used it twice now getting a lot out of one sheet.

Darling Baby
 Another all Studio Calico except again the same AC Thickers and the gold striped paper that is from a new MME 6x6 pad.  And lets not forget some super old sequins from Doodlebug back in the day.
Heads Up Abbi
 Now I've deviated from kits to my stash.  I grabbed what I thought was my blue patterned paper box and found out later it was green.  I picked the bluest I had an old MME paper set.  Love it.  Alphas are new AC Thickers and some Simple Stories the butterflies are colored with distress from my stash of veneers.
 OK really going nuts created my own paper with the new Hickory Smoke Distress Ink and Salty Ocean Distress Ink.  The paper is Twig from Little Yellow Bicycle.  Alpha old AC Thickers and the blue dots are I-Rock(yes I broke out a tool).  Can you believe I could even find a tool?  I'm not sure I can.
Don't You Just Love That Face
 OMG I LOVE these pictures.  Ok so this is a mixture of new and old.  Sandylion dot I think from an old Mouse line, the blue stripe is a KI Elsie fabric, Pink Paislee blue hearts.  The red hearts are Pebbles, the doilee is Doodlebug the polka dot sticker I have no idea but it wasn't a sticker anymore.  The milk cap is Jeni Bowlin.  White Punched heart Marvy.  Stickers large font old AC Thickers small I have no idea it was just a few letters left.
We Love Headgear
And lastly for this week we have the monsters being goofy.  Paper Sassafras Lass.  Some old 7 Gypsies stickers.  Old alphas from both AC Thickers and My Little Shoebox.  Lastly Glitter Domes from my stash these were my obsession when I shopped at Archivers years ago bought them everytime I went.

Thanks for stopping by Enjoy the new Old(picture) Layouts.

No comments: