Happy Halloween A Bit Early!

It's a Halloweeny kind of day around here!  Here is a project that is also over on the Memory Box Blog today!    I've created this Happy Halloween card using the Stitched Halloween Circle 99280 for my focal point.  I've added the word Happy with Upper Case Alphabet Soup 99154 and the Alphabet Soup 98785 love how the greeting turned out with the 2 different fonts.  For a creepy little extra I've cut the Skeleton Hand 99257 and positioned it reaching into the circle.
The entire focal piece is layered over a Distress Inked circle with some black dots created with a Glaze Pen.  I've added some Memory Box Patterned Paper as a background to make everything POP off the card.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week.  At CraftFancy we're getting ready for the Scrapbook Expo here this week and we're very excited to attend the show and meet everyone that stops by our booth!  Plus I get to crop all day Saturday I can hardly wait!  

Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: