Autumn Bridie

Happy Tuesday!  Or should I say Happy Autumn?   I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today with a new post and some Amazing new items from a New Release from Memory Box.  I love some of the new stamps and matching dies.   I've used the, oh so cute, Autumn Birdie set with my copic markers to create this adorable card.  For the background I created a background using the Cloud Cover Stencil and some paste.  The postage stamp comes from the Postage Set and layers added from the Perfect Patch Strip.  I am in love with the new Tippington Vine as well which our little birdie is perched on.

 Of course I've added a bit of glitter for some sparkle on the clouds.  I adore how it turned out!  That little bit of sparkles sets everything off perfectly.
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a Wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: