Swirling Ghosts - BOO



Good Morning,  it's Tuesday and the kids are back in school, summer has returned and all is right with the world......  Soon enough though we will be headed into Fall and with Fall comes Halloween obviously one of my favorite holiday's.  It can be so fun and cute!  I cannot get enough so I'm over on the Memory Box Blog Today.

Today's fun Halloween card uses the Swirling Ghosts 99192 along with Uppercase Alphabet Soup 99154 and the Tilted Frames 99194 to create the word BOO this is all layered onto circles from Studio Circle Layers 30016 and Pinpoint Scalloped Circles 30050.  The Black dot is a Memory Box Signature Pattern.   I do love how it turned out.  It became a square card which is even cuter.  With a black pen and a glaze pen I have added a  bit more interest.


Hope everyone is enjoying the first day of September!  Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!

No comments: