Day 4 of the Fab 5 Fall Cards - Memory Box

And we're back with another Fab 5 Fall Card.  This one is from my post over on the Memory Box Blog this afternoon.  It's a happy fall card using Memory Box Stamps and dies.

The first die I chose to work with today is the Counrty Fence Oval Frame die which I filled with fall leaves from the Autumn Birdie stamp set.  I layered some color onto the Country Fence scene and added one of the Turkeys from the Classic Tom Turkeys die set.  The happy fall is also from the Autumn Birdie stamp set as well.  I've outlined it and the oval with a Metallic Gold pen from Prismacolor.  This is how it looks outside my window right now.  Well minus the Turkey.  But with the leaves falling in all colors!  I love Fall and the crisp air and beautiful colors and tried to convey all of that here.
We're so excited your joining us for the Fab 5 Fall cards!   Thank you so much for coming each day!  We have one more day so be sure to stop back by tomorrow!  Be sure to check out Dianne's AMAZING card today on her blog I See A Pattern Forming!
I would like to add this to the following Challenges:


The Crafty Addicts - Challenge 2 -  Autumn Colors
Ruby's Rainbow - Challenge #115 - Autumn Leaves
Whimsy Stamps - Challenge #87 - Autumn Colors

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I love the turkey going down the lane...he's been invited to dinner.

shaz earl said...

Your card is gorgeous !
Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x