It's Time For a Holiday Banner

 It's time to start thinking about Holiday Gift Ideas.  What to take the Special Hostess?  What to give to a Special Friend.  We all want to hand make something, even if it's just for ourselves and our home.
 This adorable banner is so versatile it can be turned into individual ornaments or a Festive Holiday Decoration.
Join me to learn how to create this adorable banner contact me using the form on the right sidebar for further details.

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

How cute is this banner.....it would be a wonderful decoration in so many places. I can even see it being strung on the tree. In the center...right in front!

Paula Swanson said...

Love it!! I agree with Dianne, I think it would look great on the tree!